- Download and install ftrack Connect from https://www.ftrack.com/portfolio/connect.
- Open the <connect-plugin-directory> by from the Connect menu: (click on service icon) > Open plugin directory.
- Download the plugins from: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ftrack-deployment/ftrack-connect/plugins/ftrack-connect-nuke-publish-0.5.1.zip
- Unzip ftrack-connect-nuke-publish-0.5.1.zip in <connect-plugin-directory>
- Restart ftrack Connect.
- Now you can launch Maya through Connect.
Starting from Connect¶
- Start ftrack Connect (close and start if already running).
- Start Maya for a task using ftrack connect or the ftrack web UI.
- Open menu ftrack new and choose one of the publish actions.
Building from source guide¶
Download and install ftrack Connect from https://www.ftrack.com/portfolio/connect.
Open a terminal and navigate to a <connect-plugin-directory. The directory can be found from Connect menu (click on service icon) > Open plugin directory.
git clone https://bitbucket.org/ftrack/ftrack-connect-nuke-publish.git to <connect-plugin-directory>.
Checkout the latest tag:
git tag --list git checkout <latest-tag>
cd to <connect-plugin-directory>/ftrack-connect-nuke-publish/
Install all dependencies to a ftrack-connect-nuke-publish into a directory with:
pip install --target=dependencies --verbose --upgrade --process-dependency-links .
This is all good if you want to try things out. But if we want to use the source rather than the installed ftrack_connect_nuke_publish package you will need to remove it:
rm -r dependencies/ftrack_connect_nuke_publish rm -r dependencies/ftrack_connect_nuke_publish-VERSION-py2.7.egg-info