- asset plugin
A python plugin that is responsible of publish, import and switching of an asset version.
See Asset plugin to learn more about how to develop your own plugin.
- ftrack Connect
Integration of ftrack with other systems and the desktop. Provided by a core service that runs on each individuals machine and then separate integration plugins into a variety of third-party software.
- ftrack Connect package
- ftrack Connect package is a pre-built bundle of ftrack Connect and the most commonly used ftrack Connect plugins.
- A python client for the ftrack api. See http://ftrack-python-api.rtd.ftrack.com/en/stable/
- import dialog
- Used for importing assets into Maya, Nuke and other applications. Part of the current ftrack Connect package integrations.
- publish action
- An action registered by an asset plugin that manages the publish of an asset version.
- publish dialog
- A dialog that shows a list of possible items to publish and necessary options.
“Pyblish is a free, open-source (LGPL) framework written in Python that brings test-driven development to visual effects and triple-A game creation.”
– Pyblish website.
Please visit http://pyblish.com/ for more information.
- pyblish plugin
- A plugin to pyblish used as part of publishing.